As in the past 5 or so years, we've made a list of things we wanted to do this summer. I can't believe we have only a week and a half left. Holy throat knot.
We hit the ground running by curling our hair.
Exploring Cheekwod looking all trainwreckish...(we even made it to their instagram page)
Strawberry picking with friends.
Our yard is loaded with fireflies. It makes for fun summer nights.
We spent some time with Gigi and of course, Mary was a peach.
I neglected laundry for daysssssssssss and Mary ran out of PJs. This hand me down was at the bottom of her drawer, so you can imagine Michael was like, "WHAT??" Sorry for the heart failure, babe.
not really.
I love, love, love sitting on our front porch. I loved it at our old house and I still love it. I like watching cars drive by (it's just weird, I know), the fresh air, feeling the warm sun, and watching the kids climb our tree(we only have 2). Sometimes I have a little company by my side. Big decisions to be made with this one.
And then I said, "Let's get a selfie!" And Emilia thought I said, "Spill your popsicle juice down my back!"
That's it for now. I hear Mary on the monitor and we are headed out to the pool. Again.







1 comment :
Man, every time I see your yard, I just want to ship my boys to you. It is a kids' heavvveeennnn! xx
Post a Comment