Thursday, November 13, 2014

{with Thanksgiving} Day 12: Baby hurdles

I'm celebrating the little things over here today.  Mary let me vacuum.  SHE LET ME VACUUM.  There's a tonnage of carpet up in here and I have to stay on top of it.  She's been my only one that cries hard at the sound of the vacuum.  The others don't love the sound, but she's terrified.  So, I usually just hold her (and her blanket and her book and her sippy) and get the job done.  It's not my favorite thing to do, but some days I consider it my work out.

I was in a mad rush to get it done, so I just started vacuuming her room and what.do.you.know she looked at me, then the vacuum, then me and smiled.  I had my handy dandy phone to document all the glory.

That is not her toothbrush.

No comments :

Site Meter