Friday, November 21, 2014

{with Thanksgiving} Day 20: salon with child watch

I did not go to Super Cuts to get my hair cut this time. Clap. Clap. 

No, in fact, it seems like the entire St. Henry community goes to a gal that does hair in her home and you can bring your kids because she has 8 of her own.  For real, no babysitter needed.  I was so thankful because babysitters and Mary still don't go together during her waking hours. 

Four of her children are the sames ages as mine and it was like a real life Steel Magnolias appointment (except She didn't give me any OJ). It was great getting to know her AND I liked my cut. I'm grateful she could fit me in her busy schedule. 

The older girls were like, "Mom, I thought you were getting your hair done today." 

Thanks for noticing...(and selfies are hard!).  

No comments :

Site Meter