When we got to the fields he melted and was crying loudly, "I don't want to play soccer!" I sort of wanted to cry loudly back, "WHAT?!? You begged me!!" I didn't though, I held his hand and did the drills with him like a bunch of other moms found themselves doing with their little one. We made it through the clinic and on the way home he said he was never going back.
Insert Emilia's proclamation: "I'll play."
I called the coach and he said it was a-ok for Emilia to take his place since it was for three and four year olds. She had a good time this season and scored few goals each game.
E and C are like wild coyotes, I tell you. I have to say "settle down" seven trillion times a day. However, some days they play so well together that I'm thankful they are so close in age. (I said some days)


No comments :
Post a Comment