Yesterday was almost too much for my heart. 4 of my 8 siblings, plus my parents and Michael's parents joined us for Thanksgiving. We cooked all day, sipped wine and the kids went crazy running around. I wanted to stand in our front yard and look at the crazies from the outside looking in, but I had to keep a close eye on the rolls;). Srsly, I "prepared" the rolls and one dessert. Michael did the turkey, stuffing, gravy and some other sides. He's so good! Our Moms made a bunch of sides as well, so I feel a little guilty about my participation.
My bonus thanks was for my Pops. He broke down a garage full of boxes (maybe 150?!) and hung some shades in the guest room.
*I ended the day with a pit in my stomach though. During dinner Mary had one of her breath holding spells. The ones she had after she was born. The ones she had that kept us in the NICU. We have an appointment with her ENT doctor next week, so please please throw a prayer up for her!



1 comment :
Will be praying for Mary. love your backyard and the view. so cute Michael wears an apron. love it.
Post a Comment