All week we've had terrible sore throats, coughs, and runny noses, so we just wanted to stay in bed. I was praying for a miracle to cure us all with a splash of patience. Please dear Lord, hook me up with an IV of patience. Please. Begging.
Nope, instead, after church I lost Emilia in the sea of people in the fellowship hall. I was chatting away with my cousin who just moved to Nashville (small world/big familia). One of Emilia's preschool teachers found her on the church steps with hot tears and a big donut in her hand. She thought we left her! Ay-yi-yi!!
Thankful for a new week. So much to be grateful for in this beautiful life of sick kids, arguments, and no food in my fridge. Later today I have a whopper of a Thanksgiving.
Nope, instead, after church I lost Emilia in the sea of people in the fellowship hall. I was chatting away with my cousin who just moved to Nashville (small world/big familia). One of Emilia's preschool teachers found her on the church steps with hot tears and a big donut in her hand. She thought we left her! Ay-yi-yi!!
Thankful for a new week. So much to be grateful for in this beautiful life of sick kids, arguments, and no food in my fridge. Later today I have a whopper of a Thanksgiving.

No comments :
Post a Comment