Monday, May 6, 2013

38 weeks: Changes.

I haven't seen one of my sisters since Christmas and she wanted to see me all blown up, so I sent her this one.  Pretty much sums up how I'm feeling. You know it's bad when you fall asleep to an Insanity infomercial.

We've had to do some changes around here until we find a home that will fit our expanding brood.  For the summer, Bubby is shacking up with the girls.  Fortunately, the girls have a big room and big hearts.  The first night was an epic fail which ended in Michael taking the bed back out of the room and moving it back into into the nursery (banging up 5 walls. I mean, there is no worse sound to my ears.)  We tried it again on Saturday night and Michael put a tad of fear in him and they all fell asleep (after a party and being uber tired).  Last night was another success, so we'll see how this party goes.  The girls are loving it.  When I walked in their rooms this morning Emilia was reading Christian some books.  Tomorrow= hitting each other with books on the head. Guarantee it.

One of my least favorite things about bringing home a baby is all the STUFF.  I had to clean the car seats (crazy what's down in there!), so I took it upon my silly self to wash all the covers and clorox the seats.   I'm trying to pack some pounds on Emilia so she can get in the booster soon.  :)

We finally have a game plan if I go in labor before my Mom gets here and I think we have decided on a boy and girl name. I can't decide which one I like better because they both make me smile so big!

1 comment :

Happy Hollisters said...

Awwww. Use our boy name. I loves it and was kinda sad not to use it.

Site Meter