I'm here reflecting on our wonderful month of festivities, lights, and traditions. Every morning the kids enjoyed watching a short advent video from Holy Hereos. It was super informative and easy for me. I highly recommend it next year if you are in search of something to educate your little ones (and yourself). It's free and comes right to your inbox! They will also do a series for LENT.
I made these cinnamon rolls from scratch since I was feeling so malnourished and underweight during my 18th week of pregnancy. ha. I had a little help with the cinnamon....
It quite possibly could be the highest caloric intake of any food item on earth but oh-so-worth it. It makes a ton so we had to box them up and take them to Kentucky with us. They were polished off quickly..even by my fit workout sisters who I'm super jealous of right at this moment.
Michael also did some baking with the girls...
This is one of my favorite days of the year. As fast as these holidays start swirling I try my best to slow things down, speak softer, turn off the TV, sit down and just watch. These little bits of life can hardly contain all the excitement in one little body. Don't you remember this time as a child?
Christmas Eve after Mass
Ready, set, go...Christmas morning...
Off to Kentucky for a white Christmas...so much fun!!








2 comments :
best chwistmas eva!!!!!!!!!!
and best cinnamon rolls in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love exclamation points.
I'm pretty sure we have pictures in front of the tree with Michael making the exact same face that Emilia is making!!! Perhaps that apple didn't fall far from the tree! :)
Post a Comment