Tuesday, January 29, 2013

March for Life

My friend and I loaded up our littles last weekend and headed to the March for Life in DC. I must admit that it was a bitter sweet adventure. It seemed so surreal to be standing there among 400,000+ people on the 40th anniversary of Roe v Wade. We have a silent holocaust happening right in our very midst and it makes me sad that we are the voice for the unborn. It makes me sad to think we are fighting a culture of death and not life. I pray with the millions of other Christians in this world that abortion will end. Let us never become luke warm on this issue.



The sweet part of our adventure was of course the car ride with our friends. The 16 hours of interrupted (more snacks! i have to go potty! turn up the volume! whaaa! whaa! how much longer!?) chatter was much needed. I think we were able to catch up on the last few years of busy life. ;)


And, of course, the girls loved jumping on the beds and going to the coffee/hot chocolate shop with mommy.

No comments :

Site Meter