Saturday, November 3, 2012

{Thanksgiving 3} : Weekends

Since school started, weekends mean so much more to me.  There's a big sigh of relief on Friday afternoons just knowing that I'll have my partner in crime for two days. I feel totally blessed that I have him on the weekends. I know there are many family situations out there where someone needs to work, so I don't take it for granted. I am so thankful we get those two days to be together as a family.

We sleep in MUCH (like 20 minutes) later on Saturday mornings and we usually venture out as a family to do something together. This morning we hit the doughnut shop down the street. Y'all, when was the last time you had a warm glazed doughnut?? Oh my!! After every bite, I kept saying, "Oh my goodness, this is amazing."  I hope my steering wheel has serious will power to not hit up their drive-thru. 

No comments :

Site Meter