I wonder how long we will be able to eat together as a family. We're able to accomplish this most nights, but I imagine some of our nights will be filled with practices, games, and different bed times before we know it. It's one of my favorite times of the day (other than going to bed!). We always ask the girls to tell us what they learned at school and today Lucy learned, "Girls rule and boys drool." Amazing...
For now, I'm appreciating what we have...mismatched placemats and chairs, messy hair from a hard days work, and a 5th chair pulled up to a 4 person table.

4 comments :
Is Michael braiding her hair? If so, I'm impressed!
bahhaa, no. just pulling (yanking) it back so he can see her face during dinner.
this pic more than any posed fancy one will bring you to your knees in a decade or two.
Love your warm kitchen and miss all your faces. Hugs.
Post a Comment