I couldn’t post the last few days as we were spending our time soaking in some good family moments. We spent the entire day with my parents and siblings on Friday. We are blessed that my sister's teaching position is in Nashville this year. I loved that all of my siblings drove in and that we were able to join the fun since we were already there. Oh, how my heart bursts when we are together. The day always goes by lightening fast, but I always leave so thankful for each one of them. I am also thankful my parents were willing to give up so much to give us each other.
The madness begins...
I can’t believe how many of us were able to swing this trip. Seems like there’s always a few missing and you can feel it. This year David was with us via skype (from Africa). We were also missing my bros-in-law, Tyler and Chris.

I met my sweet nephew, Grayson!
Irresistible Penn.

Dainty Maria

Christian loved the sisters on the lil' digger on their way to the garden. Isn’t this a great sight?
Addison, I'll eat you up!
We have to celebrate birthdays in threes...Mia, Noah, and Lucy.

This was the most fun part of our day. A few of the sisters set up a human Foosball game. It was unbelievably fun.
As always, goodbyes are not fun, but it was a good-good day.





4 comments :
tearing up. i wish we were ALL together ALL the time.... MISS EVERYBODY already.
great pic of whole fam jacq!!!!!!!! air pump to camera timers!
This post makes me smile so big!! I want to be an honorary "Grey for a day" at one of your reunions! I know your guys had an absolute blast. xo
OMG!! your niece Addison is a little blond Emilia. What fun. so glad you got some special time with your fam.
I love, love, love looking at pictures of the Gray Family!
You are all so beautiful-inside and out!
Post a Comment