I am grateful for my in-laws and their warm, inviting, and loving home. I am so blessed--they are some of my favorite people. We even had a special performance of "I got you Babe" for Lucy's early birthday celebration.
We aren't exactly sure how we're going to get the kids to come home with us.



3 comments :
hahahaa! that is awesome! go trailovs!
Jacque:
Michael, Lucy, Emilia, Christiian, and you are definitely five of our favorite people! What a family y'all have! Thanks for visiting us and hopefully, we can and will have more visits in the future. Mimi and I enjoy the visits be they in Middle Tennessee or Charlotte immensely to say the least.
Mickey/Deda
What a great weekend! Thank you, Jacque and Michael, for sharing your time with us! You know this house is filled with joy when everyone is here!
Whoa, I see why Christian didn't want an encore of "I've Got You Babe". He said, "No do again"! Sonny and Cher were scary looking and I think Cher ate too much turkey that day:) Gobble, Gobble!
Post a Comment