Wednesday, July 11, 2012

You had me at yellow.

I don't know what it is about them, but I just love their music.  I'm so glad I could share this good time with my hubby.  We danced our first song as a married couple 7 years ago to this song.  Couldn't think of a better way to ring in 7 years together.
6th row ain't so shabby and the show was crazy good.  Each of us got a bracelet that lit up during the show.  We brought some home for the kids and at 6:30AM! we were bombarded with how was the show? did you guys have fun? was the music really loud? huh? huh? huh?
I've been wearing my new t-shirt to bed and have been known to wear it in the day, too.  Gotta get it all worn in.  Lovely pic...
Listen to Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall and tell me if you don't tap your baby toe.

4 comments :

Caroline Edwards said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Seven years down and seventy more to go. The night was incredible - as long I can dance like Chris Martin afferwards in the parking lot! What a night! I love you.

Michael

Happy Hollisters said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun weekend 7 years ago!!!!!!!! Love yall.

Mickey/Dad/Deda said...

Jacque:

I agree with MCT; seven years and seventy more to go. I love to read and hear your glowing remarks about your fanily. What a presense you are in their lives.

Mickey/Dad/Deda

Site Meter