We're back to the clean cut look, but I totally heart that he has a funny bone.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Weird beard turned weirder...
Every year the hubby grows a beard during the winter months. Remember Emilia's reaction in 2010? In 2011 it started in August and kind of never left. I really liked the caveman beard...until he went all Tom Selleck on us.
We're back to the clean cut look, but I totally heart that he has a funny bone.
We're back to the clean cut look, but I totally heart that he has a funny bone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
4 comments :
Wow. Stache. Wow.
seriously? lol!
Jacque:
I am only the father,but in my estimation Michael looks much better clean shaven. An occasional beard to rest the face from shaving is fine, but on a long term basis there is no need for a beard of mustache on that boy.
Mickey/Dad/Deda
Oh, my goodness, he does look like the chief. Needs Emilia's dimple in his cheek. OD always had a mustache and so did my Pop. Remember Granddaddy's mustache days?
Post a Comment