For starters: I am thankful for this little guy.
He's what I call easy breezy. My boy just goes with the flow all day long. Lately, he's making his presence known with a scream here or there, but we find it funny. The other day we were out running errands and he fell asleep in the car. I plopped him right down on the living room hoping the noise would stir him before lunch. No such thing happened. In fact, the next day he fell asleep and I carried him in one arm in the grocery store while pulling the girls in the grocery cart. He loves to play with his sisters and is mostly just a sweet happy baby.I am thankful for his healthy body and tender spirit.
3 comments :
so snuggly.
I'm grateful for you, too, little buddy! xoxo
Love the red cons. Love that little boy!!!
Post a Comment