And there are two BIG reasons why I love Mary.
#1. She unselfishly drove hours to be with us on the day our children were born. My heart will forever be grateful to her.
#2. I love Mary because she rallied at my bachelorette party, fell asleep, was drawn on with a marker by one of my gangster college friends, woke up and LAUGHED. She's cool to real cool. Love you Mary....Happy Birthday!
4 comments :
Happy Birthday MAry!!!!!!!!
Awwww, Thanks for the pub!! Reason #2...that is a great reason to lub on your sil. Now, you know that my parents are going to have questions about that one. haha. Love you, too. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
'Jacque:
You have characterized Mary Susanne very accurately. I would add that she is sincere, loyal, sensitive,caring,loving,intelligent,knowledgeable,and beautiful both inside and outside. She knows the difference between right and wrong and does the right thing.
I could go on much longer about Susanne, but since this is a comment post and not a book,I need to keep it short. I am proud to say that she is my daughter. I would also be proud if someone would say to me"I see a lot of Susanne in you". Now that would be a compliment!
Mickey/Deda
Oh, Jacque, that's the sweetest birthday message to our daughter!!
She does love her brother and his family all right!! My heart swells knowing that my children, their spouses, and their children love each other so much!
God is great and Life is good!
Maybe someday I will understand reason #2 ?? :0
Post a Comment