Taking pictures is becoming more and more rare these days. Since I have an 18 pound sack of wiggly jello in my arms at all times, it's impossible to snap a picture. However, i did sneak a few in this week.
It was an odd week for us. No kitchen faucet for 5 days cramped our style a bit. We took it old school and washed dishes in a bucket. Plus, we lost power for a day due to some wicked storms.
We held our own though and as usual I g0t a good laugh when these girls put on their cap and goggles.
It was an odd week for us. No kitchen faucet for 5 days cramped our style a bit. We took it old school and washed dishes in a bucket. Plus, we lost power for a day due to some wicked storms.
We held our own though and as usual I g0t a good laugh when these girls put on their cap and goggles.
Now excuse me while I stroll my little lad on his paper route.
5 comments :
so cute!!! christian's hat is ADORABLE... Such a little man! Love when milia and lulu dress the same! :)
That's my good little godson with the Catholic News and Herald!! :)
That picture of Christian seriously looks like it is out of a paper from the 40s or something. He is oooohhhh! so cute. Love the girls in the caps and goggles. I can't believe they are cool to play in them...they ALWAYS gave me a headache!!! Love to you all.
Look at the fun! Hooray for summer and sprinklers!
And, Christian, you are a handsome lad to say the least!
Have fun in the sun, Team Trailov!
How cool is my grandson?
Post a Comment