and then did a shimmy-shimmy-shake-shake in the kitchen when we heard the news. Really, I screamed. This beautiful woman (and super Uncle Keith) are about to bring a new baby into this world.
Life is beautiful, I tell ya.
We enjoyed Auntie Mary's shower so much last weekend. Just little C, me, and a whole lot of snugglin.
The oldest meets the youngest: Gigi and Christian's first snuggle
4 comments :
Did y'all place bets on boy or girl? I'm thinking she looks "boy"....
I can't believe I didn't get to see that shimmy shake shake!!! I'm so grateful you were there for my shower to celebrate the little one's arrival, I cannot wait for you to shimmy shake shake when he/she is actually here.
Love you guys!
How exciting! We are so happy for them!
LOVE IT! I think I did a shimmy shimmy shake shake when i heard the news too! They are going to ROCK as parents!
Post a Comment