Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Serenity in our home...

We don't have too much of a scheduled life around here, but after reading THIS TOTALLY AWESOME ARTICLE I think we're going to take it down a notch. I love these reminders that life is too short to be living in the car, on the phone, or in front of the computer.

In the meantime, have a seat...

or take a bite....

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

way to sweet.....just give them extra kisses and hugs from us we love you ...auntie nevette

Unknown said...

OMG, I could just eat Emilia up!

Klare Family said...

I want..to eat... her cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Why does everyone want to eat our daughter? We should have plenty of snacks here at the house just in case.

Mimi said...

ADORABLE!!!
Miss Princess and Miss Dimples!! I miss you all soooo much!!!
Love you,
Mimi

The Magill Family said...

I can't stand how stinkin' cute they are! Read the article - and it's sooooo true - I'd say we get it right 35% of the time - but need to get that number up!! Hugs and kisses to you all!

Anonymous said...

For the past five days I have had withdrawals after spending time with the girls this past weekend! These pictures help.

Mickey/Deda

Anna @ IHOD said...

adorable

Tevis said...

I love the pics. my little angels are beautiful....

mhoefling said...

Fantabulous article...love it...couldn't agree more

Site Meter