Monday, February 9, 2009

We've needed some smiles recently...

1:
Lulu: Mama, what's that? (pointing to my chin)
Me: That's a pimple.
Lulu: I want one!
Me: No, it's only for big girls.

2:
Tonight we were saying our prayers and it went like this....
Me: Ok, let's say our prayers now. Who would you like to pray for?
Lulu: Mommy
Me: ok
Lulu: Daddy
Me: ok
Lulu: Sammy (the dog)
Me: that's ok too
Lulu: Sammy's poo-poo

Of course I look at Michael and we both cracked up.

4 comments :

The Magill Family said...

gotta love the things that kids say! just wait, it gets even better as she gets older!

Anonymous said...

Should we be worried about Sammy and his digestive track?? :)
Write these down for future sweet memory laughs.
Well, I guess you did write it down, huh...it's right here on the blog for Lucy to read in years to come.
You've just got to love precious two-year-olds!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

just so innocent....wish they wouldnt have to grow up....god bless lulu...love auntie nevette

Bagby's said...

That is the best! Ty and I just had a great laugh at that!!!!!

Site Meter