Ok- so I know I told everyone that today is the day that we find out the gender of the babe, but the little squirt wouldn’t show us the goods! Go figure! We have another appointment in 3 weeks, so maybe then???
On the other hand, we did have a beautiful ultra sound and here’s a little clip.
Here’s a picture of my big baby earlier this week. As I was getting ready for work I turned around to see her getting ready too. Ooooo, I never want her to grow up!!
3 comments
:
Anonymous
said...
Precious. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Good grief! Can't wait for the next appointment! And then there are the Magill kids who have no shame and are showing all they got! What a sweet video of that precious little baby!
3 comments :
Precious. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
It's great to see my GREAT- GRANDBABIES!
GG Gilliland
Good grief! Can't wait for the next appointment! And then there are the Magill kids who have no shame and are showing all they got! What a sweet video of that precious little baby!
Post a Comment