Thursday, August 14, 2008

Now I know my ABC's

Every time I ask Lulu to sing her ABC's she squeals, "Noooooo!!!". I'm sure if she could speak a complete sentence she would say, "I'm not your puppet, now beat it!" She's also fine tuned the word camera, which she tries to grab from me every time I have it in my hands.

I caught her on a good night when she would sing, but looking at me was too much effort. O, I hate saying this, but I feel the sweet 2's coming on. Enjoy this little video...

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

She is undoubedly the cutest and smartest little girl in the world!!!
Thank you, Jacque, for sharing with us.
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet, Lulu. I can't even capture in words the feeling this little clip gave me. I'm the obsessive aunt who thinks we have a little prodigy on our hands. People see your pictures (yes, I have multiple) on my desk and ask how old my daughter is...I laugh and tell them it's my niece and that I'm obsessed. I just love to see your little face :)

Lulu, keep singin' girlie. Hopefully it won't be much longer until I come to play with you :) All my hugs and kisses to you! And maybe a couple for Mommy and Daddy...
Auntie M

Site Meter