Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My cousin Anna's wedding was this past weekend in Atlanta. My pictures don't do justice to how beautiful she looked. Michael and I both loved the homily...oh, those Legionary priests are something special!



Aunt Lucy, Sister Luci, Baby Lulu, Grandma Lucia


Gabe and Mia came back to Charlotte to hang out! We went to Lazy 5 Ranch. It's an outdoor zoo with hundreds of animals that you can feed from your car. Mia dropped half of the feed in my car which was really fun when the ostrich tried to get in!


We also went to Carowinds. Here's a ride I wouldn't ride.


Mia and Gabe in the front row!!


Lucy LOVED when "Uncle Babe" read to her.

3 comments :

The Magill Family said...

What a fantastic pic of all the Lucy's!! And how fun that your brother and sister got to come visit you - sounds like a great time!

Anonymous said...

Jacque,
The LUCIA's are all so very beautiful! Thank you for the gorgeous picture.
What a good time with Auntie Mia and Uncle "Babe"!

Anonymous said...

Jacque, I'm technologically DUMB. I had to get directions from Mimi on how to post a comment on your blog...I've tried and tried without success. I check this sight every day to see Lulu and her new antics. Your hard work and efforts are soooooo appreciated. Can't wait to see you in a few hours!! :) Give Lulu hugs and kisses and tell her I'm on the way!!!!!
Auntie M.

Site Meter