Monday, April 7, 2008

RY-KUL!!!

Tonight at dinner I taught Lucy a new word....Michael! I'm always saying, "Lulu, can you say muffin? Can you say beach? Can you say doggy?" Ok, you get the picture, so for some reason tonight I asked her to say Michael (I have no idea why). She yelled "RY-KUL!" and I about fell out of my chair laughing because Michael didn't think it was too funny. He said, "Great, now she's going to call me by my first name?" I asked her where daddy was and she yelled "RY-KUL" again and again. Every time she said it I laughed harder so she kept on for about 20 minutes. Michael tried not to laugh, but he couldn't help it. I tried to recover by asking her to say Daddy, but she just kept on saying rykul.

She is such a joy...tip toeing, stomping, and tapping Sam with her golf clubs are her new favorite activities.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Jacque, I love this blog! I need to visit more often, it makes my heart feel warm. -mom

Site Meter