Thursday, March 13, 2008

Raaaaaspberry beret...no beret, but lots of raspberries.

Lucy was having melt down after melt down a few days ago (I think she's getting her molars), so I decided to give her a few raspberries and it only got worse! She took forever to eat dinner and I think she was sick of her high chair, so I decided to get her down and let her sit in the kitchen and eat them. Of course, she immediately takes off for the living room and slaps her raspberry hand to the wall. So, I took them away and we tried to teach that she has to sit on the kitchen rug to eat them or no raspberries. The tears came streaming and I gave up...you'll see her try to contain herself and sit on the rug. PS- There may be a hair cut in the NEAR future!!

1 comment :

The Magill Family said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter!

Site Meter